Monday, November 29, 2010

poppycock and horsefeathers


just an old picture i found here. i finished the picture of dorian gray today. i'm kind of really puzzled and mezmorized at the same time. i don't think i spelt that right. jumping in with a new thought - we finished early in second period today as usual. so i slipt a little book out. and started reading. when the bell rang i picked up my bad and a cricket jumped out! me oh my. this is nonsense. little crickets on campus infesting innocent young girl's bags? this is obscene. this is poppycock. i don't know what i'm going to do. carry bug spray i suppose. oh! and last year there was a mouse in choir. haha. well. i'm rambling. stop.

1 comment:

  1. UCR comes alive at night. Got out of class a little before 7 the other day and saw two racoons. And then, walking towards my car with my buddy Walter, a girl asked me to get a cockroach off her backpack for her. So I kicked it with my shoe.

    ReplyDelete