Tuesday, August 31, 2010

forte

heard this piece while i was on my way to my harp lesson. it just came up on kusc. bam. masgani. when i heard it, at first all i could think about was that orchestra conductor yelling at me. for being a harpist, ya know? (notice on my sheet music forte is written and circled right at the top where i CAN'T miss it. i did once or twice.) and then i remembered howmuch i loved it and how much i miss it. oh man, emotional audrey started crying right then and there. in the car. embarrassing. only to myself really, but yes. it was.

1 comment:

  1. I like your blog, Audrey. I know this probably sounds like a spam comment. But it's not. It's good to have an honest glimpse at someone's day to day routine or thoughts. It's refreshing. I love that you play harp.

    ReplyDelete